IS TECHNOLOGY A CHALLENGE FOR YOU?
Bakker & Co is one of the most specialisedtechnical companies in the Benelux and delivers total solutions of drive technology, industrial cleaning technology, high-pressure pumps, high-pressure process technology and meteorology. Bakker & Co has its own engineering, production and service department, which is available 24/7 for maintenance, repair and renovation.
Bakker & Co stands for quality, reliability, creativity and innovation. The combination of the right productsand technical know-how ensures that our customers can always produce without worry. Bakker & Co is an important niche player in specialised markets and market leader in a number of areas.
Due to growth, we are looking for our service department a:
You are responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of the mobile and stationary high-pressure pumps, aggregates, process pumps, cleaning installations and cleaning accessories supplied by us. You are also responsible for the certification of the cleaning accessories and vacuum pumps. But also for the installation, maintenance, (fine mechanical) repairs and calibration of the instruments and measuring systems supplied by us, such as weather stations and data acquisition systems in the field of meteorology.
You will participate in the construction of high-pressure aggregates and measuring systems that have been developed specifically for customers. You will report on the work carried out and the parts used. The work takes place in our workplace and on location in the Benelux.
- You are enthusiastic and communicative
- You think in solutions
- You are customer-and result-oriented
- You stand for quality
- You can stay calm under pressure
- You are able to set priorities
- You can work independently and flexibly
You will be working in a team with 3 direct colleagues. In total you will have 20 enthusiastic colleagues.
What we ask
- An appropriate technical education such as MBO Mechanical Engineering, Vehicle Technology, Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language, knowledge of German language is a plus
- Minimum a few years experience in a similar position •Affinity with control technology and the products of Bakker & Co
- Driving licence (B)
What we offer
- A versatile function with a lot of autonomy and responsibility
- A dynamic organisation
- A market conformsalary depending on knowledge and experience
- The opportunity for personal development
- Intensive training and coaching on the job
- Attractive additional terms of employment
For information please contact Wouter Smit (+31 (0)78 – 623 1122). If you fit the profileand is technology a challenge for you? Then send your application with motivation and CV to Bakker & Co B.V.to Wouter Smit, Gildenweg 3,3334 KC Zwijndrecht (NL) or mailto: email@example.com.
Acquisition will not be appreciated.